View & download the club brochure for guide to 2021
Monday: 6.00pm-10pm All-Star Fixtures & Social/Casual play
Tuesday: 4.15pm-6pm Junior Squad Training
6.00pm-10pm Social/Casual play
Wednesday: 6.00pm-10pm Fixtures Division 4, 5 & Social/Casual play
Thursday: 4.15pm-6pm Junior Squad Training
6.00pm-10pm Fixtures Division 1, 2, 3
Friday: 9am-Noon Social Doubles/Casual Play
Saturday: 10.00am-4pm Social/Casual play
Sunday: 10.00am-2pm Social/Casual Play
To find out what tournaments and events are coming up, please see the homepage or go to Competition & click on Tournament Calendar
First visit for social play is FREE!
Gold Coast Table Tennis COVID-19 Protocols
To comply with Government requirements, please follow all Covid-19 procedures including:
- Check In Qld app by scanning QR code or manual code and fill in details upon arrival at the centre.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Safe hygiene - wash your hands often (before and after play) thoroughly with antibacterial hand wash, soap and water, or alcohol based sanitiser. Hand sanitiser will be available at the centre. Wipe down all equipment after use.
- Bring your own water bottle and towel (you can purchase drinks from the reception).
- Bring your own table tennis equipment (you can purchase balls and equipment at the centre).
- If feeling sick or unwell, do not visit the centre.
Thank you and Take care.