GOLD COAST TABLE TENNIS
Phone: 07 5597 1633
Lot 1 Herbertson Drive, Molendinar, Queensland
(off Southport-Nerang Rd, Exit 69 Pacific Motorway)
Open to the Public
- The centre has fourteen competition standard tables in separate playing areas. Fully air-conditioned.
- Red Taraflex rubber flooring on all playing areas
- Grandstand seating for approximately 100 spectators provides good view of the playing areas.
- The club also has canteen services, air-conditioned player lounge & kitchen facilities available, as well as
toilet and shower facilities. Persons in wheelchairs are provided for within these amenities.
- Wifi available
- Ample parking is available within the centre grounds.
Hall Hire and Group Bookings available
For enquiries please email the Club on firstname.lastname@example.org
Some basic dress rules apply, including:
Neat and tidy sport clothes (no singlets, non-white apparel)
Non-marking shoes (no black sole, skate shoes, volleys) must be worn and the colour of clothing should not conflict with colour of the balls. (i.e. no white attire)
The club can provide bats and balls to players. There is a wide range of equipment available for sale at the club from blades, rubbers, balls, shoes, apparel & accessories. Please go to the equipment menu for more specifics.
We are very fortunate that we have sponsors willing to support our Club. It is partly by their generosity that fees at Gold Coast Table Tennis are one of the cheapest sports anywhere! We urge you to support our sponsors at every opportunity.
Monday: 6.00pm - 10.00pm
Tuesday: 6.00pm - 10.00pm
Wednesday: 6.00pm - 10.00pm
Thursday: 6.00pm - 10.00pm
Friday: 9.00am - 12.00pm
Saturday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Sunday: 10.00am - 9.00pm
Please check under What's On for details!